We hope you’re well and that the summer ahead is a happy one. Here’s our usual, somewhat patchy review of the month. It’s been pretty hectic for us and we’re hardly scratching at the surface of what we’ve been up to, with so much going on in the vineyard, so much happening around Bordeaux and no shortage of visitors, all of whom have been most welcome.
This was sent to friends on our mailing list
- Vinexpo’s special dinners in June
- Big bottles of Bauduc 2015
- Why pay nearly £100 for a magnum of claret?
- Bordeaux 2016 en primeur – for the few, not the many
- Paris to Bordeaux in just two hours
- And we thought we were fans of the grape…